Mon, Dec 11|
Fundamentals of Leading Agile and Hybrid Teams
Time & Location
Dec 11, 2023, 8:00 AM – 10:00 AM PST
About the event
Multi-Day Workshop Schedule:
A total of eight hours broken into four sessions, meeting December 11th, 12th, 14th, and 15th, from 8-10 AM Pacific time.
If you are leading teams using Agile methodologies or a combination of Agile and traditional approaches, this workshop is for you. During the course, you will learn the fundamentals of Agile leadership and core methodologies, providing you with the tools to adapt and thrive in diverse organizational contexts. The workshop includes real-world case studies, interactive activities, and practical insights to help transform your leadership approach, fostering innovation, collaboration, and adaptability in the ever-evolving world of modern business. Whether you are a project manager, team lead, or executive, this course offers an excellent introduction or a refresher on essential leadership skills that help build outstanding companies. Join us on this transformative journey and take your leadership skills to the next level.
About the Instructor:
Ray Arell is well-known in the technology, Agile, and social impact sectors. He has held various positions throughout his career, including engineering, leadership, and consulting roles in technology development, banking, healthcare, government, and social programs. With more than 25 years of practical experience in traditional, Agile, and Lean development methodologies, he has trained over 2,000 leaders in managing Agile and hybrid teams.
- Introduction to Agile and Hybrid Methodologies
- Role of a Leader in Agile and Hybrid Environment
- Building and Leading High-Performing Teams
- Agile Frameworks and Methodologies
- Hybrid Project Management
- Agile Leadership in Practice
- Communication and Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading Change in Agile Organizations
- Metrics and Measurement in Agile
- Scaling Agile for Larger Organizations
- Continuous Learning and Improvement
Pay what you can
Need assistance paying for the class? Pay as little as $100.$